- Members of Corpus Christi Safety Council (CCSC) which is part of the Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils (Nationwide).
- Member of ISNetworld: ISNetworld is a global resource for connecting Hiring Clients with safe and reliable contractors.
- Utilize CMI Drug Testing which provides drug testing & anti-Drug programs for DOT-regulated and unregulated companies, primarily in the Transportation and Oil industries.
- MAG Integrators carry a TWIC card required for all International Trade Zones.
- NCEER: NCCER’s (National Center for Construction Education and Research) Pipeline Training and Assessment Program (PTAP) was developed in partnership with the pipeline industry. It consists of pipeline curriculum and pipeline skill assessments to qualify pipeline personnel under the Department of Transportation’s regulation for Pipeline Operator Qualification, CFR Part 192 for gas, and CFR Part 195 for liquid.
We Offer Experience, Ideas, Knowledge, Enthusiasm